Secret Anabolic Recipes
SECRET ANABOLIC RECIPES DISCOVERED BY FRENCH BODYBUILDER
Our Anabolic Recipes makes it easy for any man to Gain Muscle Fast and get Shredded, while stuffing your face all at the same time, with mouth-watering brownies and blueberry muffins every single day.
Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cooking
Below is Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Fat Burning Crispy Chicken Nuggets
This is a very simple recipe that will make any fat loss meal plan a lot easier to follow!
It’s super easy to prepare. It will take you about 2-3 minutes to prepare and only requires 15 minutes of baking time. But be careful, just like some of my other recipes, these nuggets are highly addictive, and their flavor will put to shame these greasy disgusting McDonald’s ultra fat nugget!
HERE’S THE RECIPE!
Makes 6 Servings
– 3 x 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/4 cup oat bran
– 1/4 cup of wheat germ
– 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
– 1/4 cup ground almonds
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
– Garlic powder (pinch)
– 1/2 cup water or low-sodium chicken broth
– 1 large egg white
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Prepare baking sheet lining with parchment paper or coating lightly with best-quality olive oil.
2. Cut chicken breasts into nugget-sized pieces, about 1.5 inches square. Set aside.
3. Next, combine all dry ingredients in a large container with a tightly fitting lid. Shake well. This is your coating mixture.
4. Combine water and egg in a medium bowl. Dip each piece in the water/egg-white mixture. Then dip each piece in the coating mixture. Make sure each piece is well coated.
5. Place on the baking sheet. When all of your chicken has been coated and your baking sheet is full, place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
(Per Serving – 4 Nuggets)
Click the link to Order Anabolic Cooking 2.0 for just $9.00
Categories: Weight loss